Make Mother's Day Special: Tips for New Dads
Many new mums have spent the last few months changing nappies, wiping up drool, and waking up several times at night for feedings. A little goes a long way so here are a few handy tips to make Mother's Day extra special.
- Mother's Day is all about mum! Let her have a lie in while you change bub's nappy. Make her some coffee and let her chill out.
- Why not get her a little gift from your bundle of joy? A simple card with 'I love you, Mummy' will go a long way. Remember, it's her first Mother's Day so make it truly special.
- A Mother's Day pamper set will bring a smile to her face. Our Lavender Pamper Set is hand made with lavender essential oils and perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
- Don't let her touch any of the housework. You don't need to hire a cleaner for the day...though that might be nice, right! It's the little things that make all the difference: clear up the toys, wash up the dishes, and maybe throw a load of laundry in the washing machine.
- No Mother's Day is complete without sleep. Maybe arrange to have mum sleep for a few hours while you take bubs for a walk in the pram. Or, even better: let mum have the spare room for the night while you are on daddy duty.
A first Mother's Day is still special even though it might not seem like it. These tips will help you give your new mum a day to remember!