Collection of personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide Mini Me Gift Box Shop with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Mini Me Gift Box Shop with additional personal information (for a custom personalised order), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
Mini Me Gift Box Shop rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for the Mini Me Gift Box Shop mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the Mini Me Gift Box Shop, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. Mini Me Gift Box Shop will use your information to provide the services you requested and to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Mini Me Gift Box Shop may share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. Mini Me Gift Box Shop may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements. Mini Me Gift Box Shop will generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Mini Me Gift Box Shop may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) the processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com with the subject header Privacy Team. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Mini Me Gift Box Shop 124 Baring Road, SE120PT.